• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonia The Hedgehog (cancelled)

Rika-chan

(This project is cancelled, sorry)

attachment.php

I want her to have the same abilities she have in the SFACTOR hack.

(here is a video of the hack if you don't know what i am talking about.)

So her abilities should be like :

Super Twirl : A whirlwind attack that makes you accelerate, you can still move through the level, but you can't jump.

Power Axe : A spinning kick that is pretty similar to Amy's TWINSPIN attack but its permanant.

Im not really good at scripting so... if anyone wants to help me..

Well, i'll post the updates here...

Tell me what do you think of this ?

Attachments

• Sonia.gif
    Sonia.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 3,446
Last edited:
the same that TehPuertoRican said,but it's a great idea nonetheless.
We already got silver so i'm looking forward on this.

Last edited:
  • Cool!
Reactions: M.K
It seems to me really a good concept, the truth is if I would like to see it in the game

• Cool!
That's really great! If you work a bit more on the sprites this'll look even better.
If you'd like, we could give you a hand with the scripting, but do keep working on her as she looks great for now

• Cool!
I actually zoomed it in and applied the correct colors of the front sprite, and I gotta say...this looks pretty good!
Just stopping by to ask if there's any more progress, or anything?

Attachments

• Capturar.png
    Capturar.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 175
  • Cool!
Oh, great. Since it's been past 2 months now I wondered again if you made more progress in it? As I mentioned I could possibly attempt helping on the coding part for Sonia.
Yes ! Im back reworking on Sonia wad !
I was busy with another project that i cancelled :,/
But now im working on Sonia again and i kinda updated the sprite

QxiGCAb.png

and yes i don't really know of to code lua, thank you for offering me your help : )

Yes ! Im back reworking on Sonia wad !
I was busy with another project that i cancelled :,/
But now im working on Sonia again and i kinda updated the sprite

QxiGCAb.png

and yes i don't really know of to code lua, thank you for offering me your help : )
YE-F*CKING-HAW!

Looks good to me! I sure hope it gets made. You know, it's a little surprising that there was only ever one Sonia wad (found it through lots of digging....And it apparently only exists in an old Youtube video now, guess the wad is lost). We definitely need more wads of underappreciated characters. It's a little sad everyone's focus goes to the main Sonic gang, but who can't fault people for that?
Either way. I don't know if you're still working on this, but I look forward to seeing it if it ever gets finished.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back