• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sondow the ultimate fusion (working title) looking for staff

Is this a good idea

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saamic

Hey guys I am new to this forum and I was just wondering if anyone would want to help me with a Mod I am making and reccomend a program to make the Mod with. I have a very brief story line that I am planning to lengthen and add more characters into. As soon as I get a staff, I'll post the story line just to let every one know what its going to be like.

Is that what everyone uses?

EDIT: lol I dont know how to use it. Can you please tell me. (I know what you are thinking..... BlueZero4: Noob :p

1) I believe that to start a topic in editing, you need to have worked on the project. At least to a level where screenshots can be made.

2) We already have Sonic and Shadow as characters, both with equal stats. We really don't need some sort of Dragon Ball Z "merger" of the two.

3) To be a "mod", a project must actually change how the game is played to a significant degree. For example, Mystic Realm is a mod. Shadow addon character is not. SRB2 Riders is a mod. Additional individual levels are not.

4) Storyline or no, it can't be implemented in SRB2 to make a character better. SRB2 focuses entirely on gameplay over story. Point best made when you look at SRB2's story and realize that it's really nonexistant.

5) You should make projects on your own. Not ask for help, unless you have a specific need for it. For example, Shuffle would need someone to sprite things for him if he decided to write up some wierd SRB2 modification. Someone does not need help if they start out making a character. They need to have the guts to do it correctly, and finish it.

I think I covered all the errors and problems this topic faces. Please let me know if I missed one or more, so I may rectify it/them.

Agreed. Come back when you have some real content, like screenshots or an actual wad file. You can't just come here and request a "staff" to work on a project that doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back