Something's wrong with the character downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
another one....

Well,there is another one that needs help with characters.
2 ways to do it!

1: download the srb2net launcher,and start it. click wads,then click add. search in the folder where you stored the wad and add it. run the game and its there.
2: type in console: addfile nameofthewad.wad and its there.

Remember that some characters might not work in single player,so use those in multiplayer.

I don't think any of the characters work in single player, unless the makers updated them to 1.09.2.

I think that mario might be the only non-single player character.

ree-c said:
I don't think any of the characters work in single player, unless the makers updated them to 1.09.2.

Well,actually,I got mario updated to 1.09.2 and edited it a little bit. I got it Uploaded during my online games almost every time.

I've got 2 characters, which i made, and another two characters that walter rpg's made sprites for, and then i put them in a wad, and now they all work in 1.09.2.

ree-c said:

Haha, you contradicted yourself. You said that the characters don't work in SP, then you said they all work. If Mario's the only non-SP char, then the rest are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back