Someone remembers this add-on

Hello I introduce myself I am nickygamers101 and I play srb2 for fun and I also explored the forum looking for mods (when I had no account) since I had passed the game with sonic and tails and I had completed the levels of challenges and among those mods I found one that said weather mod which was basically a weather mod but now that I want to look for it it does not appear it is only found as a complement for karts but I was playing normal Srb2 and at that time I had version 2.2 13 therefore.
I saw the red sky and I didn't see the weather and there was a test map that was a desert and there is also a clock and that at times that clock turned green and then red or if it was an addon not uploaded to this forum but another I don't know but anything you know tells me
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back
Top