Someone pleasse help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

zAlexCV

Rule 19: Do not ask where to find files without looking through the Releases subforums and searching on Google first. See full rules for more info.
i want so munch to play mega drive genesis's geration maps, like green hill and others, but i don't found it, and zeno levels i cant use it (if someone knows how to use it pleasse tell me), theres any addon map that have those maps?

From what I have been able to discern, they are asking if there is a mod that has the Mega Drive versions of levels like Green Hill (or Bridge, as another example).
i want so munch to play mega drive genesis's geration maps, like green hill and others, but i don't found it, and zeno levels i cant use it (if someone knows how to use it pleasse tell me), theres any addon map that have those maps?
I don't actually know of any mods myself that have these maps, so I can't exactly help you with that, sorry.

I only know one mod with green hill, but I think it's the Sonic 1 Green Hill if it helps. Good luck mate! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back