Some strange addon bug

Oker

For some reason after using addons all my extras were deleted and i cant figure out why
It might be the ones that force a game reload so they can work properly but im not sure

What is it you mean? Are you saying that when you reload the game your extras are still gone, or are you saying that after loading the addons you can no longer access your extras until you reload?

If you are referring to the latter, that's ordinary for certain types of addons. It simply means that they have their own save data that they use.

If you mean the former however, that sounds like your vanilla save file might have gotten corrupted or replaced somehow. If you can't salvage it, you might have no choice but to restart and unlock everything again or download a 100% save. To find out if it's salvageable, you'd have to find your save data in the SRB2 root directory. If it's duplicated, try renaming them so that the older one is recognized by the game instead of the newer one and see if that restores your progress. If no such duplicate exists, then you probably can't salvage it.

However, I probably don't know everything about this kind of thing, so someone else might have better advice, and might even be able to correct points I made that were wrong or inaccurate.

I load the addon, and the extras are gone like usual, but when i restart the game theyre still gone

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back