some problems with netplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, hello everyone, have been a long time since I last posted anything, and now, here go the questions.

I can't host netgames, and dont know why. My servers shows at master server's webpage, and it says it uses the 5029 port, so it should be fine, but my friends say they dont show on the game list inside the game. Nobody has ever joined my servers, so I think it's beacuse of that.

Second question, a bit n00by one. What the command to change game type in netplay games? I tried gametype , but it only shows wich type of game I´m in, not to change it. answers?

Thanks in advance.

Dunno about your first question. But too answer your second, you have to change maps as you change gametypes. Using the -gametype parameter. For example:
map map01 -gametype race
map map90 -gametype match

Thanks you very much. And andother question I forgot to post earlier, how can I force race/coop maps to match? I played match in greenflower zone 1 and I liked it, so I would like to know how can I force levels. the cnsole says to use -force command, but I didn't find the correct syntax for it, tried -force map map 01 , tried map map 01 -force , tried force map map 01 , tried map -force map 01 and no one works. help?

ashthedragon said:
Thanks you very much. And andother question I forgot to post earlier, how can I force race/coop maps to match? I played match in greenflower zone 1 and I liked it, so I would like to know how can I force levels. the cnsole says to use -force command, but I didn't find the correct syntax for it, tried -force map map 01 , tried map map 01 -force , tried force map map 01 , tried map -force map 01 and no one works. help?

"map map01 -force" should work. Of course, make sure you're in the correct game mode.
"map map01 -gametype match -force" Is rather usefull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back