• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Somc The...?

im ready to pick back up this project again after about a year of just forgetting it :sadthumbsup:

hes no longer a sonic resprite so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :oh:
pog.png

Somc's special move is a thwick but with a doublejump instead of vertical momentum multiplier.

Jump again in the air again to jump and get a burst of speed relative to your speed before.

But if you dont hold W while doing it you can just do a double jump without any horizontal multiplier and hold S will do the opposite. helpful for slowing down quick! Somc also has a lower jump around knuckles's so you can use the thwok to reach higher places!

So im staring on making a character for SRB2 as of right now only 2 sprites have been "finished" and im learning how to to lua to make somc's custom ability

His ability is the "Thwik" a mix between a double jump and the thwick from the SRB1 Remake!

Somc jump height would be also much lower .8 or .85 i haven't decided yet but the thwik would make up for it.
i am just editing sonics sprites so there not 100% original

STNDA2A8.pngSTNDA1.png
MY GOD these sprites are so bad :devastation:

Last edited:
so after forgetting this for like 1 year im gona try and continue this project

oh and the sprites are gona be made from scratch and not just lazy sonic edits
:worry: and no bol hands

pog.png

So im staring on making a character for SRB2 as of right now only 2 sprites have been "finished" and im learning how to to lua to make somc's custom ability

His ability is the "Thwik" a mix between a double jump and the thwick from the SRB1 Remake!

Somc jump height would be also much lower .8 or .85 i haven't decided yet but the thwik would make up for it.
i am just editing sonics sprites so there not 100% original
this is funny and cool

this seems neat, but i suggest giving the mouth some shading, especially on the sides

so after forgetting this for like 1 year im gona try and continue this project

oh and the sprites are gona be made from scratch and not just lazy sonic edits
:worry: and no bol hands

View attachment 55037

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dude, this looks awesome! I'm so happy to see this project alive again. Definetly gonna follow the mod's development. If there's any way I can help you out, just let me know :knuxsmug:

heya its me, i just came in to say, i gave him the idea to do this mod since i saw an hd sonic 1 sprite of this boyo in the Mari0shi06 Discord Server

Is it true? I'm not sure to believe it or not.
its true although it wasn't the full reason why I started this project again
Post automatically merged:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dude, this looks awesome! I'm so happy to see this project alive again. Definetly gonna follow the mod's development. If there's any way I can help you out, just let me know :knuxsmug:
if you want to you can help me with the coding im still very new to it so i might need help with it

if you want to you can help me with the coding im still very new to it so i might need help with it
I'd be happy to try, although I'm also pretty new to Lua.

then again i did do a buncha things for a boss mod of mine so im not that new to it ctfjvzyguoaysihibinidyfib

Somc looks very cute honestly, you have made a few amazing mods so I’m very excited how he’s going to turn out! Also what is a twink again..?
I wish you luck on your release!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back