[Solved: RushChars's Marine Token] Help with mystery item in CEZ

Hi. In Castle Eggman Zone, I picked up the following item twice. What is it and what does it do? I could not find anything about - probably in part because I do not even know what it is called.

Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • Mystery.jpg
    Mystery.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 78
Hi. In Castle Eggman Zone, I picked up the following item twice. What is it and what does it do? I could not find anything about - probably in part because I do not even know what it is called.

Thanks in advance.
Is that not part of RushChars?
 
It does! I indeed have RushChars loaded and the sprites for the item in question appear in the pk3 under 'Tokens', but that does not really answer my question as to what the item does, as I have been playing as Ray The Squirrel and I have not enabled Sol Emerald support for him, and the mod page makes no mention of custom tokens whatsoever.

Are they supposed to be replacing the Emerald Tokens after all Chaos Emeralds have been obtained?
 
It does! I indeed have RushChars loaded and the sprites for the item in question appear in the pk3 under 'Tokens', but that does not really answer my question as to what the item does, as I have been playing as Ray The Squirrel and I have not enabled Sol Emerald support for him, and the mod page makes no mention of custom tokens whatsoever.

Are they supposed to be replacing the Emerald Tokens after all Chaos Emeralds have been obtained?
Simply put: yes. These Marine Tokens are, in fact, only useful after you obtain the Chaos Emeralds.
Play around with the controls once you can confirm that you have access to them. You might want Custom Actions bound.

[last-minute edit] Oh yeah - the true power of these things is also restricted to a select few characters.
 
Thanks! I disabled RushChars for the time being. I did have my Custom Actions bound, but nothing seemed to happen when I try using them.

At least, now that I know the tokens are a RushChars feature, I have been able to find an answer to my question.

At first, I had the suspicion that they were multiplayer items that had somehow glitched their way into my solo playthrough and it was driving me a bit nuts that I could not find anything about them.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top