[Solved] 2 Problems

Pluky

Hello, so I’ve been having two problems that I cannot fix; no matter how many times I try to troubleshoot them.

1). Some character md2’s for SRB2Kart work, and others just don’t.

I got characters like Cream, that work just fine right off the bat. But Eggrobo, and many others don’t.
I made sure that all of the file locations, and directories were the same as Cream’s. So I’m really confused right now.

2). I cannot get SRB2TD to run at all.

Tried compiling it with visual studio as the wiki said, but it always failed to compile. I tried downloading vanilla SRB2, and adding the github files to it, still didn’t work.

I’ve been trying to get SRB2TD to work for the longest time now. so I am completely at a loss here…

Are there some super easy steps that I missed? Or a compiled version that exists?

Hello, so I’ve been having two problems that I cannot fix; no matter how many times I try to troubleshoot them.

1). Some character md2’s for SRB2Kart work, and others just don’t.

I got characters like Cream, that work just fine right off the bat. But Eggrobo, and many others don’t.
I made sure that all of the file locations, and directories were the same as Cream’s. So I’m really confused right now.

2). I cannot get SRB2TD to run at all.

Tried compiling it with visual studio as the wiki said, but it always failed to compile. I tried downloading vanilla SRB2, and adding the github files to it, still didn’t work.

I’ve been trying to get SRB2TD to work for the longest time now. so I am completely at a loss here…

Are there some super easy steps that I missed? Or a compiled version that exists?

I'm confused if with MD2's you mean WAD's, because I don't think MD2's change a lot of game's stuff, but they sure replace textures to work. I think it might be an issue with the wad itself, some wads shouldn't work on SRB2TD,
because they are not supposed to.

I'm confused if with MD2's you mean WAD's, because I don't think MD2's change a lot of game's stuff, but they sure replace textures to work. I think it might be an issue with the wad itself, some wads shouldn't work on SRB2TD,
because they are not supposed to.
I think the title of my thread caused a misconception, so I’ll change it.

My first question has nothing to do with SRB2TD, it’s just about SRB2Kart.

Also, I’ve never even been able to get SRB2TD to run or work at all. Which was my second question.

SRB2TD doesn't work with the latest version of SRB2, you need v2.1.20 in order for it to work iirc.
as for MD2s, you need to add a line in your mdls.dat for each character you want (these should be found in the thread or attatched kmd2.dat file).

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back