• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sol Sestancia 2 playtesting.

Hey! Dunno if it's too late to ask, but could you add my character, Pencil as a background character? He'd be holding up a sign saying "still waiting" and just be kinda out of the way. Your artstyle would fit really well for him!
pencil from bfdi?

Well, island's certainly becoming more populated.

Attachments

• Dee.png
    Dee.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 86
  • ZXSVG.png
    ZXSVG.png
    4 KB · Views: 79
  • STARB1.png
    STARB1.png
    6 KB · Views: 68
  • RoseElec.png
    RoseElec.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 61
  • RedHedge.png
    RedHedge.png
    5 KB · Views: 112
  • Favdude.png
    Favdude.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Agen31.png
    Agen31.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 128
  • SLSW3.png
    SLSW3.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 86
  • STARFAL.png
    STARFAL.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 86
  • EMMY1.png
    EMMY1.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 79
  • ALMUL2.png
    ALMUL2.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 95
I read about you needing some more characters to put into the game as background characters so im gonna post 2 of them
The bear's name is humby and the badger's name is baron b.adguy (haha,k.rool-ish name).
1717263510235.png
1717263521330.png

1717444035750.png

You might wanna rename the big headed egg robots. theyre labeled as "DERP," which is the same as the character, so my model overlaps with them. same with the BOMB enemies. my Bomb model overlaps with them too.

or is that one intentional?

View attachment 124137
You might wanna rename the big headed egg robots. theyre labeled as "DERP," which is the same as the character, so my model overlaps with them. same with the BOMB enemies. my Bomb model overlaps with them too.

or is that one intentional?

Use mods at your own risks, I can't acount for all the 50.000 mods in existance and how they affect the filenames.
There's always going to be another mod that causes trouble somewhere.

Use mods at your own risks, I can't acount for all the 50.000 mods in existance and how they affect the filenames.
There's always going to be another mod that causes trouble somewhere.
fair enough. I'll just remove the model and just leave it at that.

also, think you can implement a bit of the puyo puyo cast into the stages? maybe a cameo or something like that? just a thought

Are you still looking for background characters? if so please consider my OCs Harry and Tiny, I think they'd fit well in any outdoor environment.

Also I'd like to say it's super cool to finally see Sol Sestancia's going to be finished, Can't wait for the finished version!

Attachments

• Commis_20240305134346.png
    Commis_20240305134346.png
    486.1 KB · Views: 62
  • harry ref.png
    harry ref.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 48
  • relative size ref.png
    relative size ref.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 51
  • tiny ref.png
    tiny ref.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Are you still looking for background characters? if so please consider my OCs Harry and Tiny, I think they'd fit will in any outdoor environment.

Also I'd like to say it's super cool to finally see Sol Sestancia's going to be finished, Can't wait for the finished version!
Huh, cool artstyle.
Kinda like a Earthworm Jim/ Sam and Max mixture.
But yeah, sure. Still just in time.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back