So... Why did the chicken cross the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chompy

My English teacher read this to us in class, I thought it was funny so I asked her to make me a copy. So anyways here it is, answers to that famous question!

KINDERGARTEN TEACHER. To get to the other side.

PLATO: For the greater good.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

KARL MARX: It was a historical inevitability.

TIMOTHY LEARY: Because that's the only trip the establishment would let it take.

SADDAM HUSSEIN: This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

RONALD REAGON: I forget.

CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK: To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

HIPPOCRATES: Because of an excess of phlegm in its pancreas.

LOUIS FARRAKHAN: The road, you see, represents the black man. The chicken crossed the black man in order to trample him and keep him down.

MARTIN LUTHER KING: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

MOSES: And God came down from the Heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road and there was much rejoicing.

FOX MULDER: You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross the road before you believe it ?

RICHARD M. NIXON: The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did NOT cross the road.

MACHIAVELLI: The point is that the chicken crossed the road, who cares why? The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.

JERRY SINFIELD: Why does anyone cross a road ? I mean, why doesn't anyone ever think to ask, What the heck was this chicken doing walking all over the place, anyway?

FREUD: The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES: I have just released the new Chicken Office 2000, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your cheque book.

OLIVER STONE: The question is not, "Why did the chicken cross the road ?" Rather it is, "Who was crossing the road at the same time, whom we overlooked in our haste to observe the chicken crossing ?"

DARWIN: Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are now genetically disposed to cross roads.

EINSTEIN: whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends on your frame of reference.

BUDDHA: Asking this question denies your own chicken nature.

RALPH WALDO EMERSON: THE CHICKEN DID NOT CROSS THE ROAD, ——— IT TRANSCENDED IT.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die. In the rain.

COLONEL SAWDERS: I missed one ?

CLINTON: I did not, and I repeat, I did not have sexual relations with that
chicken.

And there you go question answered!

Very funny, Chomp, especially the Clinton and Einstien ones.

a441 said:
The chicken crossing the road is entirely off topic, unless of course he was making a wad about crossing the road. But that's okay, because this is the off-topic section of the message board.

You know what? That list is the first (and only) list I've ever seen that didn't bore me to death.

I'd have to agree with Mulder on this one. That chicken definitely crossed the road, I don't see why no one will believe it.

At any rate, time to make that wad about crossing the road. *decked*

I got one I stole from a cartoon... Why did the chicken the rode.... To beat up the guy telling jokes about him. :roll: I come from A place were people think thats funny called the United States.

Big said:
The chicken crossed the road because the road told him SO!!!!111!1111shift+1! WTFBBQLOL (Those were intentional)

Osaka said:
The chicken crossed the road because *random crap about Chiyo's pigtails*

Pikawil said:
The chicken crossed the road because it was a Chicken Little and it went to Michael Eisner, who let the Heartless cross the road and they attempted to do Toy Story 3 until it was revealed that Eisner was Kurt Zisa. Then the world imploded when we learned that Kurt Zisa was William Hung, Bush, Saddam, and Michael Jackson, proving that Eisner was 3-Heartless-within-a-Heartless and we go boom. *shot*

Why did the chicken cross the road? It didn't, actually. It was horribly mangled by a 2 ton semi driven by a drunken redneck who justly believes that chickens should not have road crossing privleges, which in turn shall provoke hundreds of chicken protest marches and will slowly lead to the decline of the human race, wherin chickens shall be the dominant species. *beaned*

The chicken did not cross the road. It went in the middle of it and was run over by a car. Then, a gust blew the chicken onto the other side, which was a hill. He rolled down the hill into a lake of hungry pihranas(sp?), and then was eaten semi-alive. That is the mistake most often made, as the chicken did not CROSS the road, but instead made the journey over it.

If I hadn't read this in '03, this would be hilarious. As it is, it's still a nice reminder of times gone by, but old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back