So when I tired to join the srb2 discord I didn’t let me join idk what’s going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obvisley Profesorg

Will you ever leave me alone or find your dam dad?
So this has happened for a while now and I don’t know what the hell is happening with the invite it just doesn’t allow me in I was in the discord server once and when I was of discord for months I got kicked for no reason I think but if someone can help how I can join server again That would be great

So this has happened for a while now and I don’t know what the hell is happening with the invite it just doesn’t allow me in I was in the discord server once and when I was of discord for months I got kicked for no reason I think but if someone can help how I can join server again That would be great
Does it say "Invalid invite" or "User has been banned from this guild?" Additionally, what is your Discord user ID (not your tag, your ID)? Staff don't just kick people for no reason, your account might've been hijacked.

Either works.

The Discord tag in your profile is not even banned.
Have you made sure you're using the correct invite link?
Do you have a different account? Have you ever entered the Discord server through an alt, and if so, what is its tag?

No I have joined on my main account and I got the link from the official website
Post automatically merged:

I can show you prof:https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ity-discord/&usg=AOvVaw0tvPD1-4zn9aBPpW9Cmcnp

Rapid and dylan I have figure it out I have got the the worng discord link and that one was from 2017 I found the new one thank you for your help I appreciate it

And I’m in the server ty for for the help you can lock the theard becuase this is over

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back