So, what's something in a game that you've been attempting for days and days, then finally did it?

CoolThok

Thokking since '99.
I guess something for me is completing Magma Caves and Egg Satellite, since I actually had a lot of trouble with those 2, but I finally was able to beat them.

For me my most prominent memory was probably my struggle to get the final Chaos Emerald in Sonic Advance 3 back when I was a kid. That purple gemstone was so difficult to get that I had to farm keys just to be able to retry the special stage quickly after failing. For months I tried and failed on repeat in my endeavor to get that Emerald until one day I finally managed to do it.

I was sad that I couldn't transform into Super Sonic in any level, but finally beating the true final boss was so satisfying.

I never did end up getting all the emeralds in Advance 1 or 2.

For me it was beating the final boss of AM2R. I tried so many times, until i finally did it.

And i was rewarded with a baby metroid :3

Edit: I wanted to add another one.

Getting the last emerald in Sonic 4: Episode 2.
That special stage is VERY HARD. If you get hurt at least one time, you screwed it up.
It felt very satisfyng when i completed that special stage.

Last edited:
For me it was beating the final boss of AM2R. I tried so many times, until i finally did it.

And i was rewarded with a baby metroid :3
I've already beaten the game, but...

tenor.gif

What must've been my first notable memory regarding this kind of feeling was young me popping off after finally beating Clyde in the Caldera in Pac-Man World 2 after how many tries. To this day though, as my mind is fairly regularly occupied by other things, I still haven't gotten around to... beating the final boss yet

Doing the BLJ in Super Mario 64. I tried to figure it out myself, but whenever I came close to doing it, I got excited and failed. But I eventually looked it up and did it successfully.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back