Ok it's for the series i'm working on but how do i access the script for the SRB2 opening in SLADE? (Talking about the one where eggman destroys greenflower mountain)
Ok it's for the series i'm working on but how do i access the script for the SRB2 opening in SLADE? (Talking about the one where eggman destroys greenflower mountain)
It is hardcoded and not defined through SOC somewhere in the asset files.
The advanced parts of the scenes like the Black Rock spinning and Sonic doing the peelout are also impossible to recreate as far as I'm aware.
The sprites are there, obviously. Not once was I referring to them anyway.
I was saying that I think you can't recreate how they're animated in the intro.
The sprites are there, obviously. Not once was I referring to them anyway.
I was saying that I think you can't recreate how they're animated in the intro.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.