So, N64 Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psy

The Observer
Now I'm not much of the "built for speed" type of player, however I would love to get good at the built for speed Mario we have. As such I have a question. Can someone please explain the walljumps to me? I understand that you aren't really pushing off a wall, you are reflecting off of it, but I don't understand what starts and stops a walljump. Sometimes I bonk of of nothing sometimes I don't jump, and sometimes I just simply don't grab certain walls (even with proper speed and such) in the first place. can someone please explain how he interacts with walls that causes this, but on a dumbed down level so someone like me who doesn't code can understand.

Now I'm not much of the "built for speed" type of player, however I would love to get good at the built for speed Mario we have. As such I have a question. Can someone please explain the walljumps to me? I understand that you aren't really pushing off a wall, you are reflecting off of it, but I don't understand what starts and stops a walljump. Sometimes I bonk of of nothing sometimes I don't jump, and sometimes I just simply don't grab certain walls (even with proper speed and such) in the first place. can someone please explain how he interacts with walls that causes this, but on a dumbed down level so someone like me who doesn't code can understand.
This would be something to ask in the N64 Mario thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back