So gentlemen, back again with another two mysterymods.

Psy

The Observer
I was messing around in SP and thought "hey mecha sonic is fun, why don't I add him?" then I go into my char folder (separate folder I use for characters I download off them MB instead of from joining a server) and add him, then remember I have a second version in my DOWNLOAD folder, quit the game, and add that one instead to see how it plays (quitting the game to avoid two characters with the same skin name not working properly)

Well here's the thing, he plays insanely differently from the most updated version here on the MB, but I looked through it and he actually seems to play closer to an earlier version. I have no idea if this is true, and would like some confirmation before I make any assumptions.

On a different note, I have had a sort of "Taboo Favorite" mod that I love but is apparently banned on the MB, the "bombandheavy" mod. I do not know where it came from or how I got it. if anyone could give me any insight as to either where it came from or why its banned, I would love to hear it.

Attached below is the mecha mod, and unless I am given explicit permission to send the bomb and heavy mod to someone for checking I will not post it as that may get me banned.

Attachments

• CL_MechaRevamp-2.2.pk3
    1.3 MB · Views: 76

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back