So Davis and Oedekerk aren't copycats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just mad that there's nothing good on television anymore. It's either been done before or the premise is just absurdly stupid. Do you guys watch TV?

I watch the news, and occasionally Jay Leno and SNL. Other than that, there really isn't anything on TV

Mystic said:
I watch the news, and occasionally Jay Leno and SNL. Other than that, there really isn't anything on TV

Ugh. SNL has sucked since 2000.

South Park, Futurama, Zim, Family Guy, Boondocks, Ren and Stimpy...

Come to think of it, all I ever watch is cartoons anymore. Though I do enjoy Seinfeld from time to time.

Futurama, Ren and Stimpy, Whose Line, Invader Zim, Family Guy, Viewtiful Joe. (I forgot to post what I watch. XP)

Mystic said:
Here directly isn't any decent on TV. And the journalists (or maybe their bosses) always change the news. Maybe a reason for me never watching TV?

I just finished watching Care Bears II: The New Generation not too long ago.

I don't watch TV and I only watch movies when I'm forced to by my family. :(
My life is extremely boring, you know, never doing anything other then programming SRB2JTE and college classes. -_-' I woke up the other day and saw the sun out my window and almost thought it was a UFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back