So Brawl has been out for a month now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

How do you guys feel about it? Did it live up to your expectations, exceed them, or just plain disappoint you? After a month of playing I would like to hear what everyone thinks about it and if it lived up to the hype.

Overall, I'd say that it's fantastic, but there were a few small things that should have been different or added into the game. Otherwise, it seems like a solid title that will hopefully last for years just like Melee.

Chaos Knux said:
The only thing that could make it better is... wait... NOTHING!
Just one or two things they need to add Voice chat online, And no C-lag for me. Why couldent they get a better Online engine.

the only 2 flaws I have is you can't make scrolling levels like big blue and 2 you can't change the texture of the blocks in level creator.

the smash ball was annoying. You hit it, and it goes away from me. Level Creator isn't that great.

Other than that the game's pretty good... but... the only reason I truly got it was because Sonic is in it. And I was looking for a good fighting game with Sonic in it.

In other words, let's pull for both Bomberman AND Megaman in the next SSB. I played the Subspace Emissary and MP, and it's SO AWESOME!!! Haven't tried the level creator yet. (I will once I get a copy of my own; I've been playing off of other people's copies =P)

Bomberman should have just two bombs at once. His punches have him shove a bomb at you. Up+B is obvious.

astar said:
Other than that the game's pretty good... but... the only reason I truly got it was because Sonic is in it. And I was looking for a good fighting game with Sonic in it.

What is wron with you people and sonic. Seriously Sonic, is not all that great. I'm not saying he sucks (really he does) but, I still don't think nintendo should make a crossover with sega on the super smash bros series.

Dark Fox said:
I never wanted Brawl. Overhypeness ruined it.

Noone had overhyped about brawl coming out. Well not on the forum at least. Ok, most of the people haven't been overhyped. I still don't see how it ruined it. People wanting a game so bad, thats a bad thing?

Earuto said:
I'm not saying he sucks (really he does)
lol contradictions

I love how you think that just because people say something happens and you haven't seen it is false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back