• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Snowboarding Showdown.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it does not work well with SRB2Riders!

It's too cramped, and you can't go as fast as you're meant to with this level. You've also added enemies, and it's not a circuit at all. SRB2Riders definatly does not fit with this level so well.

Plus, you seem to have placed the wrong floor texture for the death pit at the end.

Monster Iestyn said:
No, it does not work well with SRB2Riders!

It's too cramped, and you can't go as fast as you're meant to with this level. You've also added enemies, and it's not a circuit at all. SRB2Riders definatly does not fit with this level so well.

Plus, you seem to have placed the wrong floor texture for the death pit at the end.

Thanks for the feedback. I was meant to make this an alleyway race, so to say. But what I mean by SRB2Rider is that they get the "snowboard" with it. I'll expand it though, and see if I can make the thing longer.

And those enemies just take the place of horizontal spikes. Theyre meant to slow you down. I can't see anything in the things or special sectors that does the same.

I will make this longer, and I'll try to add a huge slope near the start.

So? I'm quite new an I've been working on a single level for two weeks total. Just because I'm new, doesn't mean I suck. Same with you. You should expect it to be OK that you made a mistake when you just begin.

Chaos said:
So? I'm quite new an I've been working on a single level for two weeks total. Just because I'm new, doesn't mean I suck. Same with you. You should expect it to be OK that you made a mistake when you just begin.

I'm quite new too, and I don't suck either. As Chaos said, just because you're new, doesn't mean you suck.

I cant even make wads but I still try, all because you are new dosnt mean you cant make high mark wads.

super said:
I cant even make wads but I still try, all because you are new dosnt mean you cant make high mark wads.

Well, I posted this to get opinions on the idea. I mean, I might change it to be like SADX, ported to either SRB2Riders or a standard 1P/Race.

So, do you like this idea? The REAL version will be done in probably ages, and will feature stuff you (the public) would like in a snowboard level.

Also, this pink is hurting my eyes. Too bright...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back