Snake Eater

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say that I want to play it at all. I'm not saying I hate it or anything, I just have no interest.

What? MSG1 does suck. It is clearly impossible to aim in that thing, and thank god they got rid of tat old laser targeting,because it really annyoying.. :eek:

Ughh.... I tried it at Gamestop, and it's not much better. I don't think I'll get it, after all. Many of the old kinks havent been worked out, but mabey I was just playing a beta :)

Okay, I've tried the full versuion, and from what I've played, it sucks in comparison to MGS2: Substance/Sons Of Liberty. I'm warning you people: Dont spend your hard earned money on this crap excuse for a game!!!

Dude, this is the BIGGEST bump ever, its over 2 years old this topic is, as well as the last post.

I think i remember someone saying that how pissed the admins would be if someone went to the last page and replyed to the last topic, i think it just happened.

EDI: O.o it is the last topic, well it was XD

Well, so long as we're on the subject, I would like to mention that MGS3 is nothing short of superb.

Okay, now you can lock the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 12, Members: 0, Guests: 12)

Back