silverhorn is close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i am tom,for the title you wanna know what i am talking,well i want talk about the question:silverhorn is close to release?,so if you get news or % talk me!

i dont know yet becuase going to twitter and checking just shows random tweets and the id siad it would come in the summer but insted its cotober and i havent heard anything from twtter or the MB about inazumas mod

Inazuma said "there getting down to the wire now"

Well just like deadsky said, When it's done... or maybe it is gonna release month may 2023 cuz in (In some words) Mar 2 2021 shadow released, apr 1 2022 rush chars released then ??? may 2023 it will release maybe?...it's just an theory i have about inazuma chars release, nothing confirmed (Please don't say it is confirmed or something its just an theory i have.)
Post automatically merged:

I guess that's all i got to say about it

Well just like deadsky said, When it's done... or maybe it is gonna release month may 2023 cuz in (In some words) Mar 2 2021 shadow released, apr 1 2022 rush chars released then ??? may 2023 it will release maybe?...it's just an theory i have about inazuma chars release, nothing confirmed (Please don't say it is confirmed or something its just an theory i have.)

I guess that's all i got to say about it
the mod should be pretty much close to release on 2022 too i guess
because well, mostly the mod is pretty much completed, from what inazuma has already posted on the discord server

either way you slice it, it's better to not have an expected release date in mind! things can and will go wrong during development of any mod, so even now while it's close to completion it's probably going to take a while.

besides, no point in having an expected release date if when it comes, you're going to be disappointed about missing the release date that they never even promised, right?

Inazuma said "there getting down to the wire now"
the mod should be pretty much close to release on 2022 too i guess
because well, mostly the mod is pretty much completed, from what inazuma has already posted on the discord server

I guess that's all i got to say about itwell inazuma said is on 90%

either way you slice it, it's better to not have an expected release date in mind! things can and will go wrong during development of any mod, so even now while it's close to completion it's probably going to take a while.

besides, no point in having an expected release date if when it comes, you're going to be disappointed about missing the release date that they never even promised, right?
I second this
Pretty much dont expect it to come sooner or later
It will come at its own pace no need to pester for a release date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back