• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Silent Castle(Mod In Production)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silent Castle:

Story:When friends rick,steve and allen are sent
on a rescue mission in a creepy castle called "Silent Castle"
everything turns for the worst, the door locks behind them
a strange noise signals them and keeps saying get out, and
ghosts come out of the strangest places, and no clue where to
get out. going on a rescue mission man never seemed this spooky.
so join rick,steve and allen on the rescue mission of the dead.

Characters:
Rick(ninja)
allen
steve

Features:
-play the full story leading up to the final level of spookyness.
-all new race,match, and ctf levels. no tag(so don't ask noobs).
-over 5 bosses to fight through including mack kireila.
-cutscenes
-and more

Yes I do realize I need screens of progress, well here they are:

characters:
Rick:

standing frames:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj171/jackthesilent/PLAYA5.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj171/jackthesilent/PLAYA3A7.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj171/jackthesilent/PLAYA4A6.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj171/jackthesilent/PLAYA2A8.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj171/jackthesilent/PLAYA1.jpg

I do not have level pics yet, I am doing the levels, but I accidently made
the table stand ontop of the ceiling instead of on the floor, so as soon
as I fix that i'll show a picture of the first level.

Please put down some Constructive criticism about the characters and ideas of the mod, and I'll get the level pictures so you can put some
criticism on that too.

Level Pictures:

Heres the pictures of the first level I finally got them.

The door that locks behind you(I'll put a doorknob later)

srb20000.png

The messed up table(still being fixed)

srb20001.png

The stairs leading down to a dungeon(will put in later)

srb20003.png

Updated Dungeon:

Jail Cell(wonder who was put in there)

srb20010.png

Spa(looks like people chilled here before it got deserted)

srb20012.png

Other Updated stuff:

Stairs to dark room(can you see your way up)

srb20013.png

dark room(hardest room to get through, and its very narrow)

srb20014.png

Sewer(jump on in)

srb20016.png

Knowing this sewer leads somewhere is the clue to the scary parts just about to happen.

srb20017.png

If you haven't noticed by now(but I'm sure some have) Silent Castle is kinda like "Silent Hill"(namewise) It was meant to be a mod off of it, but I decided not to do that and make it, its own spooky story.

jackthesilent said:
Mod team needed
Forum Index said:
This forum is for the discussion of editing Sonic Robo Blast 2. Post your works in progress or screenshots here. Do not ask for "teams" to make your mod for you.
I'm not sure if you've noticed, but at the SRB2 MB, we have a "If you want it so badly, do it yourself" policy. Asking for teams to make your mod for you is pretty explicitly against the rules. And while asking for small favors/advice is perfectly fine, asking for a "Mod Team" isn't a small favor. Besides, most "mods" are made by one person and person alone. Perhaps you should try to start out small?

Well hes doing some of the work so I don't think that hes asking for anybody to make just for some help.

I can see that you're a new guy, so I'll just restate what Bluezero4 just wrote:

You can not ask random people to make your mod for you. It just doesn't work that way. If you really need help, ask individual people through PMs, or something.

Besides, creating a mod is a lot of work. It takes months to create a couple of decent levels, much less an entire pack filled with race, CTF, and other junk. Start small.

Bottom line, don't flat out ask for help. Especially openly like this. Use private messaging if you want to ask for help. Better than that, wait until someone offers their assistance. If they want to help you, they'll tell you. I suggest you get rid of the 'mod team needed' part of your post. And, as everyone's been saying, start small.

EDIT: Your character needs shading.

Well I've decided to put this mod project on hold , and the reasons are as listed:

- too much scripting.

- I'm not that good at boss scripting yet(trying to make it stand on the ground and fight).

- So Untill I've mastered socing, scripting, and cutscenes this wad will stay on hold.

- I will not be making any other mods(except this one), but I will make some deathmatch, single player, ctf, and race lvls so that I can Improve my skills to become a better Mod Maker.

- So don't be expecting a release untill probably sometime close to summer, or however long my wad training takes.

- Sorry for the Setback. that is all.

-If I post a message saying this mod is canceled don't be surprised, but that shouldn't happen.

BZ4, you need to re-read that. It says not to ask for mod teams to make the mod for you. It doesn't say not to ask for mod teams to help you.

Kitsune said:
Ash was wrong about you. You're not the new Nomekop, you're the new Mikesword. D:

-_-'

I have no idea where you are going with this.

It was a good idea too.

Sonic's not invincible to everything you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back