*sigh* help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocket

im tired of asking for help ._.

ANYWAY, im trying to learn how to wad, so I was gonna make something quick to learn how, I ripped the sprites, and cut them, and gave them the color and such, but I have a problem, it does this: http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=error4oe.png

help me, please

things ive checked:
I made sure it was 256
made sure the bg color was right (I took it from a sprite from the game to make sure)

note: its saved as .gif, if that makes any difference
[/code]

Try making it a BMP or PNG, not sure if it will make the difference, but who knows?

Yeah, that happens if you try to import the image in a certain way I think. I know that the glitch has happened in the Freddie WAD, where there was a glitched sprite with the same error... I never really tried to resolve that issue. Sorry.

You could just take the sprite you've already loaded, gray box and all, and then just tell XWE to remap the colors of the sprite to cyan for that gray color, and see if the end result doesn't wind up with cyan in Koopa's eyes or anything. It's how I did transparency for those Wolfenstein enemies from so long ago (which I really need to remake, seeing as free slots are open and everything).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back