sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shadowsfollower

i got a new sig and avatar! now all i need is to change my username...

AWESOME! Too bad they're in direct violation of the rules.

Also, it's generally not a good idea to make a topic about your sig. That would be spamming.

Ritz said:
AWESOME! Too bad they're in direct violation of the rules.

Also, it's generally not a good idea to make a topic about your sig. That would be spamming.

in voilation of what rule?

Mystic said:
7. Signatures and avatars are a privilege, not a right. Avatars should be 144x144 pixels or less. Signature lines should be about 150 pixels tall, at the maximum. Both the signature and avatar should add up to no more than 20 KB (20480 bytes).
Your sig and your avatar are almost 200 KB. Better ditch the sig before you lose you image privileges altogether.

Ritz said:
Mystic said:
7. Signatures and avatars are a privilege, not a right. Avatars should be 144x144 pixels or less. Signature lines should be about 150 pixels tall, at the maximum. Both the signature and avatar should add up to no more than 20 KB (20480 bytes).
Your sig and your avatar are well over 200 KB. Better ditch the sig before you lose you image privileges altogether.

first image i ever use and i am in trouble already...

EDIT: i will do no more than remove the metalsonic pic

Let's see here..

3. Keep important topics on-topic. In Off-Topic, this can pretty much be ignored, and most topics are not important, but anything with a sticky or otherwise informative should stay on-topic. Also, totally useless posts are also not allowed. Please talk about the ruler of pie somewhere else.

5. Do not advertise your website, your forum, or anything else of that nature. However, posting a WAD or an image and asking for comments is perfectly acceptable. Basically, use common sense as to what is advertising and what is asking for feedback

So to summarize this, NO ONE CARES.

Holy crap, he's right! Your sig is 80 kbs! You should really compress that. :/

I suggest you hurry and change your sig, before Mystic comes back.

Although in a few hours from this post it'll be too late...

Just to put things in perspective, your signature takes about 30 seconds to load on a modem.

SSNTails said:
I suggest you hurry and change your sig, before Mystic comes back.

Although in a few hours from this post it'll be too late...

Just to put things in perspective, your signature takes about 30 seconds to load on a modem.

AJ, you rule.

I'll need a pic of AJ.

I'll make a whole website dedicated to him for "AJ Day". The splash page will be the pic of him and text saying "AJ Freda, a god among men."

Two more for make a new record in the forum (7thed was the farest that I've seen)

SSNTails, it looks like people love you!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back