SICKNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
first - I'm sick of you all for locking topics for no reason..........and what's this??
Espyo just created a topic, and those weren't real rules!! It was just for fun, and you had to lock it! That was really smart.........
And if you lock this topic, I swear to Baphomet that I will curse your souls for all eternity!

second - "Mystic" You wrote on the rules that is not allowed ROM's. But that thing of Sonic the Hedgehog 2Z, is a hack of a ROM!

The Warner said:
first - I'm sick of you all for locking topics for no reason..........and what's this??
Espyo just created a topic, and those weren't real rules!! It was just for fun, and you had to lock it! That was really smart.........
And if you lock this topic, I swear to Baphomet that I will curse your souls for all eternity!

second - "Mystic" You wrote on the rules that is not allowed ROM's. But that thing of Sonic the Hedgehog 2Z, is a hack of a ROM!

I locked that topic, stupid. Didn't you see that last post?

Thread over.

The Warner said:

Thanks, at least you knew what I was doing. But you don't have to be so tuff in this topic.

Thread over = Lock for users with no admin powers.
How's about you go over there and read the rules before you post, hmm? The last thing we need is a GKWX2 Jr.

EDIT: Sonic2Z? Post a single link of Mystic posting the ROM. I dare you.

OMG U LOK 2 MANY TOPIKS KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Yeah, we've had people say Mystic is lock happy before. It's not that the Admins and Mods abuse their powers, it's that there are lotsa stupid topics that need locking... LIKE THIS ONE :D

Who the fajooti is Baphomet? Some figment of your imagination? Or a leader of a cult? Either way I doubt they have the power to do anything. :p

And Bigboi, you still come here because you're still trying to get attention with your constant cries of "OMG IM LEEVING! *stays*"

I'm not a mod, dumbass. I'd tell you guys to stop posting, but chances are, "The Warner" is going to post until it's locked.

Speaking of that topic, they corrected "Do'nt make mistakes!" as"Don't make mistakes"(or what ever). Another rule on that thing should be:"You might be a red neck if ya use double negatives."

I'm sure we all know where this is going.

By the way, The Warner and Espyo have the same IP. Coincidence? I think not.

Sonic 2Z isn't a ROM, it's a patch for a ROM, which is entirely legal. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back