Shrinking\Growing models

my models are bugged out and are shrinking\growing every frame or so, I've noticed this happening with this it happening with:
The deep sea mines when flashing
the crawla's treads
and the pyre fly

if anyone knows whats happening, please help, also, i recently tried to paste the files for 2.2.10 in because it lacked an updater, canceled it and just used the installer, that might have something to do with it, so please help

Are all of them glitching out or just some? For the crawla treads, mine were shrunk (Jeck Jims) whenever I set interpolation to always it shrinks and grows glitching out, so maybe you should set interpolation to off or use different models. I'm not sure if you are using Jeck Jims or not, but his works best with interpolation off.

Are all of them glitching out or just some? For the crawla treads, mine were shrunk (Jeck Jims) whenever I set interpolation to always it shrinks and grows glitching out, so maybe you should set interpolation to off or use different models. I'm not sure if you are using Jeck Jims or not, but his works best with interpolation off.
I'm using Dano's and vanilla, but I'll try that

EDIT: Yep, that worked, I think the game was trying to interpolate models changes.

I'm using Dano's and vanilla, but I'll try that

EDIT: Yep, that worked, I think the game was trying to interpolate models changes.
Nah its just that the interpolation in always is bugged sometimes Might be just a problem with the doom engine or the game itself

my models are bugged out and are shrinking\growing every frame or so, I've noticed this happening with this it happening with:
The deep sea mines when flashing
the crawla's treads
and the pyre fly

if anyone knows whats happening, please help, also, i recently tried to paste the files for 2.2.10 in because it lacked an updater, canceled it and just used the installer, that might have something to do with it, so please help
you have interpolation set to always, while that sounds fine, it forces the swapping of meshes to break completley with it on, sometimes will keep interpolation on when the animator feels relevant

if you're asking why that's an option when not even the vanilla models work with it, well im not sure either

you have interpolation set to always, while that sounds fine, it forces the swapping of meshes to break completley with it on, sometimes will keep interpolation on when the animator feels relevant

if you're asking why that's an option when not even the vanilla models work with it, well im not sure either
Excuse me please, but are the vanilla models referring to Jeck Jim's models or the game sprites?

That's what I thought
Excuse me please, but are the vanilla models referring to Jeck Jim's models or the game sprites?
the game includes models by default, I was using those

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back