Should There Be A Tortoured Planet Remake?

Mr Kixx Reborn

Let's give it all we got!
I remember playing a level pack called Tortoured Planet back in 2.0, it had it's own story, fun zones, secrets pretty much all of that and I was wondering if you think it should be brought back(And Yes thats how it's spelled).

srb20094.png
srb20095.png
srb20096.png

A remake or a port?, If it's a port, there already is one with the story
That's a portleg. Plus, the only way a remake could happen is with some sort of permission, which the official port will possibly bring with it, since I don't think Fawfulfan will wind up caring much about it's usage.

Ah that makes sense, I just felt like making this because just like how the community remade Mystic Realm I thought it'd be cool if we had a 2.2 edition of this, but hey thats just my opinion
Post automatically merged:

What is this? An old mod?
It's a level pack that was created back in 2.0, it got 2.1 updated but no one has really mentioned it since then. I was just wondering if people should decide to make a 2.2 Edition of this, similar to Mystic Realm CE Edition

Last edited:
Ah that makes sense, I just felt like making this because just like how the community remade Mystic Realm I thought it'd be cool if we had a 2.2 edition of this, but hey thats just my opinion
No, yea, I'm with you, that's just a mess rn. The port I've heard that is being worked on with permission could possibly aid with this, depending on how Fawfulfan feels.

Well unless someone gets permission to do so, might as well stick to the 2.1 version for now, although I do hope it happens eventually

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back