STH15
Member
Hello,
I would like to have some tips on how to complete this atrocious mission. I've watched a video on youtube that does that, but the video is outdated for reasons I don't know, it seems that SPBs don't spawn on Relaxed and making it spawn on Intense is a whole different story (skill issue I know).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Update: I got the achievement 4 days ago. This has got to be by far the worst achievement in the game due to the sheer amount of RNG involved, it would've been far better to have the unlock condition be to have the gold medal in this track in TA.
I would like to have some tips on how to complete this atrocious mission. I've watched a video on youtube that does that, but the video is outdated for reasons I don't know, it seems that SPBs don't spawn on Relaxed and making it spawn on Intense is a whole different story (skill issue I know).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Update: I got the achievement 4 days ago. This has got to be by far the worst achievement in the game due to the sheer amount of RNG involved, it would've been far better to have the unlock condition be to have the gold medal in this track in TA.
Attachments
Last edited: