Shellscrew Pack

Shellscrew Pack 22.1

casual koopa updated C. K.'s Mecha-Koopa Pack with a new update entry:

Head in hands

In which I realize that I forgot to check the double kart template for the "doesn't have wheelshine on a few states" problem, inherited from the normal asym template. Sorry!!! Also, in making the trailer, I noticed that some of my follower names were lowercase. got to that. I know my thousands of loyal muu kusunoki fans were all dying to see her last name put in the game

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
casual koopa updated C. K.'s Mecha-Koopa Pack with a new update entry:

Tepid little patch with some less-than-timid spraycans

Hi!
So, usually I don't like to pepper in the little fixes and cleanups I find over time, I like to drop them alongside a real update unless theres something dire. But I might be taking a break from RR modding soon, and I want to leave the pack in a good state in the meanwhile. So! Here goes
- The darkest outline of tsumugi's kart's wheels used to be recolorable. No longer!
- Many placement icons are now antialiased and some have other tweaks; tsumugi's is outright redone
- casual koopa's...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
casual koopa updated C. K.'s Mecha-Koopa Pack with a new update entry:

In which Mecha Koopa pack gets more robotic and mario characters. a little. also play trails 3rd

FEATURING:
Kevin and Ries from Trails in the Sky 3rd
Robo Mario from Mario Kart Arcade GP
Miku and Teto followers from Animal and Ultra Trailer

AND!!!!! okay so i lost my more detailed update logs so I mightve fixed some other little things but Anelace now definitely has more anti-aliasing on her face. and the back of her outfit is corrected. and she has a facial expression on her lookback. we love anelace
View attachment 168653[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
casual koopa updated C. K.'s Mecha-Koopa Pack with a new update entry:

In which I solidify the pack's overarching theme of "particularly strong units in their home games"

Big update this time! First and foremost: Minipacks! After a year of deliberating over The Individuals Question, I've decided that True individuals are probably never going to be my style, but I do actually care about making my work easier for people to run. So I've included a zip file sorting my characters into 5 groups and followers into their 2 categories, based on their series of origin. There's various reasons for this: general convenience for the user, the fact that my previously...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
casual koopa updated C. K.'s Mecha-Koopa Pack with a new update entry:

It Is An Exciting But Fast-Moving Time So Please Bear With Your Friend Casual Koopa

Hi! Wow! 2.4 Release Candidate 1!

So here's the thing. There's some new followers. There's also a resprite of tsumugi! you can see them here.
View attachment 173712View attachment 173713View attachment 173714
View attachment 173716
Now, here's the thing. There's probably gonna be at least one, if not a few, mini updates like this coming up. Owing to theres probably several little changes I want to make, and right now it's important to me...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
"but I'm not entirely unwilling to make personalized trimmed versions of the pack for servers that want to host it consistently"
if your able to then, could I have the Robo Mario and mecha bowser racers individual? it'd be nice yknow?
 
well, is it for a dedicated server?
if it's for a dedicated server, contact me on discord and sure
if it's for a listen server... then no. that one i'm gonna be firm on
if it's strictly for personal use, then... i mean, I can't stop you from doing what you will. I'm already making concessions for a Nintendo Only minipack - if you want to go even further than that, then like. I at least would like you to be someone who can open slade and do it themselves. both so I'm not constantly doing the work, and because I want to encourage people being willing to learn a little. it's really not very difficult
 
casual koopa updated C. K.'s Mecha-Koopa Pack with a new update entry:

Okay TECHNICALLY it's not a full update but you may be interested in it anyways

Hi!
View attachment 174502
New character - Chiaki Nanami
Wow!
View attachment 174503View attachment 174504
New followers! Neat! I don't have a good gif of dynamax clouds because it's stretched to compensate for how the halo tilts, but like. You can tell how it goes


Other new things: Anelace has had a minor resprite! Her shading is a little better and her face has been de-cloned from Estelle, even though she did come first. The Koopalings now have an...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
casual koopa updated C. K.'s Mecha-Koopa Pack with a new update entry:

In Which I Decide To Go For The Full Version Number So I Can Rest Knowing Mikoto Doesn't Look Terrib

v14!
Minipacks are back! You can be way more selective about what you load again! I don't actually know if these draw anyone in, but I sure hope so!!!

View attachment 174945

Major Mikoto resprite! I think she might be the absolute most obscure character of my pack, but after doing some human characters I'm happier with, I thought the state I left her in even post-minor-update was just untenable. This is Mikoto as she deserves to be. I would like to also...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
casual koopa updated C. K.'s Mecha-Koopa Pack with a new update entry:

I'm doing maps now!!!!

View attachment 176985
Wow!!! a map!!!
now, here's the thing. the moment i post this update, i'm going to bed, and then i'm going on a trip for a while first thing in the morning. this is to say i will not immediately be available for a little while, and im a little hurried in giving hte descriptions and stuff. but the map is cool!!! and i promise i tested it!!!! please try it!!! but also its completely isolated in minipacks, so you can choose not to load it, or load Only the...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
casual koopa updated C. K.'s Mecha-Koopa Pack with a new update entry:

Baby I Don't Know When Time's Supposed To Stop

I'm back!
I was away on a trip, so I had to hurry Shellscrew Giant's release, which means I didn't have time to resolve some camera clipping problems, especially on the corkscrews.
Those are fixed now!!! Yay!!!

There's like, not really an image associated with this, but I want to put in bold text - please update the map! It's fixed and better now!

To incentivize/thank people for bearing with me and installing the fix, I am including two new followers I made while I was gone
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
yo as a Big Ass diavolo fan this mod has me interested, however i never played the kart racing game of SRB2 so idk if his stats are trash or not, what do you guys think?
 
I appreciate the enthusiasm - that's not really how this game works, though. stats are on a sliding scale between varying attributes and the idea is that they're all viable. Diavolo in particular is high weight max accel, to simulate the "instant movement" of king crimson - to give you the extremely simple rundown, "high weight" means low handling, but buffs to a lot of other things to compensate for how important handling is. and then speed v accel is self-explanatory. Diavolo in particular, being in the bottom left in the chart, excels at drifting
for more information you can read ring racers' manual. but to answer the question - there really shouldn't be such a thing as "trash stats." his stats should be very beginner friendly, if that's what you're asking
 
hi everyone
i just wanted to note that on Shellscrew Giant Zone in encore mode, one of the Shellscrew Giant (that is, the big robot)'s wings' textures is improperly flipped. i have just gone and fixed that, and itll be in my next update (which is already in progress! i finished dio from jojo literally today! look forward to it!)
 
casual koopa updated C. K.'s Mecha-Koopa Pack with a new update entry:

I'd call this update BONO's world but I forget if 15.5 was called TETO's world and im not checking

hoooooooooooooooooo my goodness. here we go
two new characters!!
View attachment 178942View attachment 178943
two little dinkus followers to help my motivation with the characters!!
View attachment 178944View attachment 178945
and then, If Memory Serves, there's a little beensy fix to shellscrew giant? where one of the robot's wings is backwards in encore mode? that definitely was a fix but i forget if it was in this version or back in...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
i don't know if anyone reads the discussion tab, but if they do: hi everyone
i have only just found out that the zero gravity bridges on shellscrew giant do not automatically push you forwards if you're in spinout, for some reason
I'm asking in the community to see if I can just make it Do push you, but if not I'll just have it respawn you if you get stuck there too long. Either way, there should be an update in 2-3 days. I will try to do the thing where I throw in a follower as thanks for bearing with me
 
casual koopa updated C. K.'s Mecha-Koopa Pack with a new update entry:

Rock This World With My Hotfixes

So uh. Immediately after posting v16, I went online and found that Apparently! If you're in spinout, the windboxes that automatically push you along the zero gravity bridges just stop working. This happens on gravtech too, which I take it means there's nothing I can do about that, but the nature of my map means I can't use gravtech's workaround. Instead, I've added ACS that respawns you if you get stuck in those sectors for an unusual amount of time (a little over a second, although in...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
Back
Top