She Said Yes! (SRB2: Marriage Edition Release Date Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikesword221 said:
Congrats SSN. And now we can't say "When it's done.".

...Not unless the version to be released in May isn't 1.1, as after then, there is no deadline, tenative or not, for the final after then, for the moment.

Congratulations on your marriage and everything, SSNTails. I really hope that everything goes well between you and Amy, you are able to get a good job somewhere(if you ended up working on a game, there's a pretty good chance that I'll get it :P), and of course you are able to make good progress on SRB2 in the next 7 months. ~_^

Also, what is going to happen with The Wizard? Is it going to be canned, or will it just be something you work on in your spare time?

Congratulations, SSN. Happy marriage with Amy, and best wishes from me. :D

About beta releases, personally, I'd only care about a beta if it had the better Knux sprites. :P Seriously, I never play as him because of the sucky current ones. D:

I'd only care about new features When it's Done(TM).

JetTheHawk said:
I'd only care about new features When it's Done™.
Fix'd, Anyways why not release a beta release 1 month before its due to release that way you can get rid of any last minuite bugs.

I find it funny how people care more about srb2 than the srb2 creator. And besides, it will probably not be 1.1, May isn't even close, and the only reason I care is that it (hopefully) won't make me more disappointed in srb2.

Anyways, congrats! About time someone in this forum got married. Oh wait, there isn't much people that are even teenagers yet at this place. :P

Development isn't really going to slow down or anything once he's married- he'll get tired of the sex eventually.

All that sex.

This is entirely necessary. Would you rather he didn't get any sex at all?

(This totally counts as a "congratulations", by the way!)

You know, in light of this place's gradual metamorphosis into 4chan Kidz, I figured I'd be able to get away with a quip like that without hurting everyone's feelings.

It's okay, though! AJ knows me. He knows that I'm totally just kidding around. He knows that beneath my caustic facade lies a heart that truly wishes the best for him. He knows me, guys. So don't cry, alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back