Shark Pack

Shark Pack 1.1.1

Sharb

Sharb submitted a new resource:

Shark Pack v1 - Character and Race track pack, including Resort Island from Sonic R!

Welcome to Shark Pack!
Shark Pack's a collection of Ring Racer Characters and Tracks that apply to obscure or interests I hyper fixate on.

Shark Pack currently contains (as of version 1)

Characters
  • Plok
  • Arms
Tracks
  • Resort Island

I'll be updating this pack (including new versions of my old levels from SRB2K) as time goes on so keep an eye out for future versions...

Read more about this resource...

Nice stuff! Is there any chance you'd be open to making individual items? I kinda want just Arms on his own :grin:
I'm considering it, my main issue is I prefer having all my content in one place rather then scattered about different releases, I do plan on expanding this to be a big pack and a showcase of everything I've made and having an easy place to point my friends to when they wanna see what I've made instead of several different links for downloads.

I'd also have to update every individual release if I want to make changes (I'm already considering updating arm's default palette) and that could end up taking a huge amount of time.

However I won't object to anyone who want to separate him out of the pack to play individually.

Sharb updated Shark Pack v1 with a new update entry:

Shark Pack V1.1 - StudioPolis and fix ups

View attachment 124986

Version 1.1 of Shark packs up!
This update features a ported over battle map, Studiopolis Act 2! (one of my first maps for SRB2Kart)
This update also includes minor update to correct some issues and touch some features for tracks and characters.
These include:
  • Studiopolis Act 2 is available in the battle and prison map selection​
  • Better trip wire placement in Resort island to play better with the...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey sharb, it's good to see your tracks in the game. i'm gonna be annoying now and tell you that:
1. resort island has "zone" in the track name
2. studiopolis is misspelled

Can you separate the character and track addons into their own files? It will make it better for people who only want the characters or tracks

Back