• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow's Brother Character.wad

Do you think making Shadow's Brother is a good Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I guess

• I hate my life

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nadjili

Ok I am thinking if making a character wad. It's shadow's bother! Ok I just made him up but it will be cool when I'm done.

Here is the story. You see when shadow was created there was a problem. When he was in the early stages he was very unstable and he split in half. the cells grew back together. Then there were two shadows. But one was stronger and faster than the other (shadow's brother). He was so powerful he started to destroy things. He went out of control! So they locked him within the Chaos Emeralds. The Chaos Emeralds were then put on angel island guarded by knuckles. When Sonic releasted the true power of the Chaos Emeralds Shadow's brother was releasted, but nobody knew. So now he is trying to find why he was created, just like shadow. But they don't know that they are brothers.

The problem is I don't know what to name him. Do you guys have aany good names. And for the recored Shadow's Brother is not evil.

It wasn't the smartest of ideas to start a topic, with only a storyline and a lack of a name. I'd suggest you show some progress of actual work done, before creating a topic like this.

Ya I know but I wanted to get a name before I start working. And also I guess I will use Light. Thanks nitro_the_hedghog.

In before lock.

Honestly, if we already have two official Sonic recolors, I don't think we need another fancharacter of "Shadow's brother".

Don't post topics about projects that you'll be 'working' on. They usually don't last long. Start working on your character before you bother posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back