Ok, who's all for me giving up on this WAD and handing it to someone else? D: *stabbed and shot without remorse*
Seriously, I've been spending more time on just his stupid running frames than any other time-consuming part of the WAD, that's pretty bad I think. :P Shadow could have been done a long time ago no thanks to those stupid frames, and I've got other projects I'd like to work on. My skin's been crawling to work on the Blaze Rider and some other WAD. D:
Leaving his hands like that is a mistake, how often do people skate with their hands behind their backs? xD
The thing is, I don't have eight frames to work with, only four. Anyone noticed how Shadow's arms 'swing' back and forth while running in SA2? With only 4 frames instead of 8, I can't completely animate that, so no one could see his hands move past his torso. I need to see videos of Shadow running to get a better idea of how to make him skate, rather than just paste some walking frames in there like Donnyku did. :P If ANYONE has a suggestion for his running frames, please voice it here, I'm running out of ideas and might give up on Shadow over just these 16 freakin' frames!
Ice said:
Um, who said I had that impression? I guess I must have written it wrong or something, but just to clarify, I was simply voicing my opinion, and not opposing yours.
I thought your opinion was directed at me, my apologies.