Shadow, Riders, and I wish there was an RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
SRB2 match isn't based on an FPS. It IS an FPS. Major difference there =P

True, but I've only played campaign so far. I've only played match once, and yes, that was FPS.

I was more referring to the engine rather than anything else.

Draykon said:
Sonic RPG = Stupid idea, whover came up with which should be burned.

You just can't mix a Sonic game with any other genre. Shadow the Hedgehog tried to be like a shoot 'em up, but it wasn't. Had they done enough to make it like one it would have sucked out loud. Now try doing combining Sonic with an RPG. Total chaos, and the worst Sonic game ever.

Sonic battle is the closest thing that Sonic has come to being an RPG. And I must say, it rocked.

Shadow the Hedgehog sucked becuase they tried to combine it with almost every other type of game. It's too fast to be a shooter. To slow to be a racing game. Way too slow to be a Sonic game. Hell it sucked at everything it tried to be. The only thing platform Sonic games seem to have going for them now is a soundtrack. The soundtrack doesn't make the game folks. The handheld Sonic's seem to be on top though. I see a lot more to come.

All Sonic and Sonic related games are cool, exept for Sonic advance 3... I frown on that game. :evil: Although most of em turned out to be something else than i expected... But why would you have a Sonic RPG anyway? As far as i know Sonic would be a awfull RPG.

highlanderavy7yt.jpg

Now then, I think you can.

I think if you crossed the Seiken Densetsu series with Mario RPG and made it a lot faster, you could have a Sonic RPG.

Sonicandtails218 said:
I think if you crossed the Seiken Densetsu series with Mario RPG and made it a lot faster, you could have a Sonic RPG.

That's a badass idea too. Although, still very similar to KH2.

ree-c said:

Burn in hell Eggman!

Actually i heard that if you know how to make Sonic 3D type games on TGF, basic RPG Stuff and Battle scenes like that in Dragonball Z Legacy of Goku 1, 2 and Buu's fury... Then you could make yourself a Sonic RPG. This was what i was planning to do when i had TGF but i don't have it now. It would of came out very well.

We all obviously know it's edited. Jeez can't even make a decent picture without some super shadow clone being such a critic about it.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
We all obviously know it's edited. Jeez can't even make a decent picture without some super shadow clone being such a critic about it.

...Mystic, change my name to "Shadsy". o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back