Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrong

• Don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I think that you shouldn't be asking the people of this forum.
The only thing I can say is does it feel right to you?
EDIT! Everyone went all quiet after I said that.

Honestly I think that you shouldn't be asking the people of this forum.

No, no, you misunderstand. I just thought it would be good conversation if everyone could be mature about it, and everyone was.

Thank you peoples, for allowing us to have a mature, decent discussion about it. =)

In my opinion, sex only means something when people attach meaning to it. Several living creatures on this planet have sex as part of instinct obviously and it means nothing else to them. Sex may mean several things to humans, be it an act of love, pleasure, or whatever. Pre-marriage sex does not bother me in the least, because it all boils down to how the individuals at hand define it themselves. I'm not bothered by it since I personally see me doing it mainly as an act of love. So, yeah.

What does sex feel like? Is it a really good feeling? It seems to me it wouldn't be that special. Can someone who has actually done it give me a description of the internal emotions and overall feel you get when having sex?

well..... for one thing i think its wrong because its against the bible like gay marrage but, technically we cant control life, you should do whatever you think is the right choice.... :|

Well, I'd have to say it is wrong for several reasons:

1) Pre-marital sex almost never ends with just one person. You are far more likely to do it with many other people until you find the one for you.

2) You risk impregnating (SP?)/getting yourself pregnant every single time. It is always a risk. There is only one way to prevent this: Abstinence.

3) There's the risk of STDs every time also. There's no definite way of preventing them here either, save abstinence.

4) A lot of people have sex to prove themselves to their partners. There is no need for this if it a real relationship. Most people end up regretting it, and the relationship disolves.

well i think as long as the 2 people love each and think its right then its fine i dont belive in just shagging for the sake of it sorry wrong expression and the reason why alot of reasons why thats a rule in religion cuz they wanna keep poping out da kids

I want to lose my virginity, too. Actually, I'm 13, so its kinda just hitting, but I think that intercourse before marriage is wrong (even tho it might happen with me in a few years). Sure, many teens lose their virginity around this age, but I'm waiting (at least until the right person comes along).

Dark Warrior said:
Well, I'd have to say it is wrong for several reasons:

1) Pre-marital sex almost never ends with just one person. You are far more likely to do it with many other people until you find the one for you.

2) You risk impregnating (SP?)/getting yourself pregnant every single time. It is always a risk. There is only one way to prevent this: Abstinence.

3) There's the risk of STDs every time also. There's no definite way of preventing them here either, save abstinence.

4) A lot of people have sex to prove themselves to their partners. There is no need for this if it a real relationship. Most people end up regretting it, and the relationship disolves.

I agree with you all the way. :D

I personally dont care, Sex is a personal choice, not really a question of right and wrong. I mean Im not gonna jump on the first girl that offers, but Im probably not gonna wait for marriage eithor.

Spazzo said:

Ditto

Doesn't mean He's non-existant.
Whether one believes or not, it doesn't really matter. No one has been able to disprove that a God could/does/did exist.
And, that's irrelevent. If he's making a reference to a religious figure's rules that he may believe to exist, he is right as far as he is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back