Severe glitches ingame

mineland

Hello! Im new to the forums and i was searching for help on some weird looking glitches that causes severe problems. These deformations are usually tied to to e opengl video mode, but when switching to software the same after effects happen. The sound starts to ceackle or glitch or sound distorted every now and then, the geometry of the title screen starts to strech and glitch in a weird fashion and my pc bsods after running the game for seconds after the problems start to happen.

I think this might be related to a hardware issue oe a driver problem, but its an oddity since other games and programs behave as they intended.

I tried searching other forums for help but most seem to not help me in any way, so i came here to these forums in search for help by asking.
Pc specs if needed: (asus made) amd radeon hd 6450 gpu, intel celeron cpu, windows 7 (will update the info and post a video about the problem once i start up the pc)

Anyways thanks if anyone tries to help, i would really appreciate it since phone srb2 is not as good as the pc experience.

-mineland

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back