SetDisplayMode FAILED: Function call not supported?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. i'm tring to run the srb2win. it starts and goes to the starting screen just before the starting menu and then it closes and comes up with that message.

Reinstall srb2?

The only time i have had that message is when i tried running in open gl and it didn't like my resolution

You will still keep your save game data but if the error message keeps on appearing then it must be something to do with your PC and not SRB2.

it still happens! there must be something wrong with my computer but it worked then a day later i tried a wad and it came up with that message but even if i dont have a wad loaded it comes up with the message.

Changing your resolution simply right click your desktop background and click properties and then click settings tab then adjust the resolution or use the net launcher and click main options then manual resolution.

You don't seem to talk much better Silent Snipe, and people will notice your mistakes a bit more if you play grammar police... =/

This is the correct way to correct:
Thank you! It functioned properly! I owe you one.

*stands up, adjusts tie, walks off*

Ice said:
You don't seem to talk much better Silent Snipe, and people will notice your mistakes a bit more if you play grammar police... =/

This is the correct way to correct:
Thank you! It functioned properly! I owe you one.

*stands up, adjusts tie, walks off*
Agree with you, I'll stop correcting everyone else's mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back