Server Help (search/hosting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I try and host a game it says it can't get a connetion to the master server and dosn't work.Also when i hit the join game(searh) button it says there are no servers.So i have to manualy put in peoples codes from the website to join there games and most of the time they don't work.Can someone help me.

Also I tryed fowarding my ports but my computer has a strange block system set up so I can't foward my ports or turn the block sytem off . o_0

Also sometimes it say page cannot be displayed when I tryed to enter my ip address in the brower bar.......

Can someone please help?

sonic360360 said:
Everytime I try and host a game it says it can't get a connetion to the master server and dosn't work.Also when i hit the join game(searh) button it says there are no servers.So i have to manualy put in peoples codes from the website to join there games and most of the time they don't work.Can someone help me.

Also I tryed fowarding my ports but my computer has a strange block system set up so I can't foward my ports or turn the block sytem off . o_0

Can someone please help?

Well it's problay the "strange block stytem"

And when you make/host a game. Advertise it.

It sounds like you've been caught in a ban on the MS. This is not necessarily your fault: because of the way the ban system works, innocent parties can often faul foul of them. Check the ban list topic and see if you fall into one of the ranges, and if you ask Logan nicely, he might adjust the ban to allow you through. That's assuming you're not the intended target of the ban, of course. :) You can determine your external IP address by going to www.whatismyip.com.

If you can't configure your firewall to allow UDP traffic on port 5029, though, you won't be able to host even once you're unbanned. That won't stop you from joining via the MS, though.

My strange block system won't let me change my firewalls!

I know Its not cause Im banned cause it been like this ever since I got the game.

Anymore suggestions Or could someone help me disable the block system (so annoying)

sonic360360 said:
I know Its not cause Im banned cause it been like this ever since I got the game.
If you're caught in someone else's ban, that could well be the case. It's still worth checking the ban-list topic.

As for disabling the blocking system that you refer to, you'll need to let us know exactly what it is so we can give you some pointers. Certain systems cannot be disabled (by anyone who doesn't have admin access), of course: their purpose is to stop you doing precisely what you're trying to do. But we can't tell that until we know exactly what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back