Serpentine

[Open Assets] Serpentine V1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Posting about someone else refusing to get something but then refusing to elaborate is poor behaviour towards other people in our community.
but you didn't ramble at all, you just said "it's still the wrong thing" with no context whatsoever :oh:
There is something that you dont know and i didnt explained here 🙃

No. I'm not interested.
I'm just curious about why, despite claiming you're avoiding it, you keep coming here to complain about it.

You can just leave at any time. Click here to exit the thread.
1715814664499.png

Discussion*

Also, please don't end up trying to "one-up" people. You could end up being hurtful to the other person.
Indeed, This website is for the well-civilized, Not for egomaniacs, My friend here is correct, And I suggest you heed my and ESPECIALLY Sls' input here, As failing to do so might result in moderators getting involved.

Indeed, This website is for the well-civilized, Not for egomaniacs, My friend here is correct, And I suggest you heed my and ESPECIALLY Sls' input here, As failing to do so might result in moderators getting involved.
Not really in a mean sence, just because people make fun of the person here doesnt mean i can also be salty in a harsh way

Not really in a mean sence, just because people make fun of the person here doesnt mean i can also be salty in a harsh way
I can see where you're going but to other people in the player base. I can tell that this problem has happened to kind and honest people. They don't wanna mess around, and "one-up" other people, who aren't harassed. Because that's what people would do, but in reality. It's not like that.

I can see where you're going but to other people in the player base. I can tell that this problem has happened to kind and honest people. They don't wanna mess around, and "one-up" other people, who aren't harassed. Because that's what people would do, but in reality. It's not like that.
What actually gives you that idea??? I dont comment to disgrace the creator of the content (Even if he got banned)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back