SEGA France is dead,maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyllian1212

inactive
Do whatever you want with the thread if its at the wrong place etc.

Due to SEGA Restructuration, SEGA France is maybe officially dead.

French Source: http://www.planete-sonic.com/dossiers/archives/sega-france-the-end-n544.htm

(Attempt to) traduct:
French Source said:
Last Saturday we celebrated the 21st anniversary of our favorite hedgehog, but the bad news doesn't stop either.

We said in a previous news, SEGA is not doing well, and many rumors have been circulating for several months. One of them concerned precisely the closure of local branches of SEGA Europe (Germany, France, Spain ...).

The first important sign unfortunately comes right; and in Paris: Franck Sebastien, head of PR (Public Relations) SEGA of France, signed his departure from the company.

Besides this, other elements are going bad: several competitions were organized in order to win vinyls "SEGA Classics Collection", and no SEGA booth will be present at Japan Expo, though participation is always high at previous fairs.

The close of the French business have a bad impact for fans of the hexagone. The representation of the mark will be less exclusive and special products will be rare, if not nonexistent.

Stay tuned.

Tell me if i translated bad.

Last edited:
What the heck do hexagons have to do with anything?

I mean, I know it's in the article, so it's apparently relevant, but I don't get it.

What the heck do hexagons have to do with anything?

I mean, I know it's in the article, so it's apparently relevant, but I don't get it.
France's shape is that of an hexagon, so many use the word hexagon to describe France in its entirety.

Inb4 Welcome to your European Geography Lessons.

When the derailed topic into geometry is more relevant than the original post, you know the thread is doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back