Sector question

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

Kay
How can I make a sector that after I step on it, it appears text?

I want to make some kind of welcome message at the beggining of my level. Please Help me on this.
 
Ok. But I can't make lumps. I don't Know how to.

EDIT: I thought that the message that we wanted to appear, I thought that it was to write on the Level Header.
 
Last edited:
Ok. But I can't make lumps. I don't Know how to.
Open up a lump editor of your choice. An option to create a new lump should be somewhere in plain sight.

EDIT: I thought that the message that we wanted to appear, I thought that it was to write on the Level Header.
I have no idea what you are trying to say.
 
Oh ok. Looking forward to try out some lump editors.

Also, SpiritCrusher, I'm talking about things like the welcoming messages on Mystic Realm, SRB2TBE, and more...

I don't know if I will be able to make a lump but I will try my best.
 
Oh ok. Looking forward to try out some lump editors.

Also, SpiritCrusher, I'm talking about things like the welcoming messages on Mystic Realm, SRB2TBE, and more...

I don't know if I will be able to make a lump but I will try my best.

You could set the SubTitle field in the level header, displaying a message along with the zone name, but it can only be one line then. If you want a lot of text, you're better off with Linedef Type 415.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top