radicalgerminade Member Aug 12, 2026 #1 A strange room I was loaded in when I got softlocked in SRB2. (Note: I believe that the text on the walls says something along the lines of "I'm stuck!!").
A strange room I was loaded in when I got softlocked in SRB2. (Note: I believe that the text on the walls says something along the lines of "I'm stuck!!").
wallace and gromit 3 mood (mostly) Aug 12, 2026 #2 radicalgerminade said: A strange room I was loaded in when I got softlocked in SRB2. View attachment 192852 (Note: I believe that the text on the walls says something along the lines of "I'm stuck!!"). Click to expand... Well, this looks like the start of an arg
radicalgerminade said: A strange room I was loaded in when I got softlocked in SRB2. View attachment 192852 (Note: I believe that the text on the walls says something along the lines of "I'm stuck!!"). Click to expand... Well, this looks like the start of an arg
Saturn YT 846_w11 Sep 14, 2026 #5 radicalgerminade said: I don't know. Sorry, Saturn :( Click to expand... That's ok
radicalgerminade Member Sep 17, 2026 #8 Emoji_727 said: no mod? Click to expand... I have a remake of the wad, but I don't know wether to share it.
Emoji_727 said: no mod? Click to expand... I have a remake of the wad, but I don't know wether to share it.