Secret button in SRB2 2.2.10

jaybitts10

hey SRB2 Judges/Members/Moderators, if your reading this, then I would like to ask that Someone found a secret button,
Heres the video:
I'm Thinking that video must be fake or real. and must be a mod/Non-mod addon,
Idk but I've look the source code on my SRB2 game and guess what? Nothing!
Let me know in the comments if this video is fake and done with a mod or real and done with a non-mod,
Thats all, See you next time.

REJECT THIS IF THIS ISNT YOUR SECRET

So basically what you're trying to ask is if this video is real or not. In which case, no - the spin gap with the button (and thus the rest of the secret INCLUDING THE TOKEN) is not there in the vanilla game and is likely a map modification.
Went there and checked myself, there is no nothing.
srb20052.gif

Another thing that proves the video shows a modified map is the fact that the alcove with the Elemental Shield and the Extra Life is actually the location of the Star Emblem in the vanilla game.
srb20139.png

Normally, in unmodified circumstances, there should be either the Emblem itself (if you haven't collected it) or a ghost of the Emblem (this updates between level restarts). If the game is modified, that's gone.
And guess what - there's nothing there in the video.
1657731321668.png

And since this is the ONLY visit that they made to the cavern since the (SHOWN IN THE VIDEO!) start of the level (meaning they did NOT get a chance to grab the Emblem before recording), the game must have been modified.

Ergo, the secret is fake.
Post automatically merged:

the video was made on april 1st, its obviously fake.
basically yes :knuxsmug:

the video was made on april 1st, its obviously fake.
ok thanks
So basically what you're trying to ask is if this video is real or not. In which case, no - the spin gap with the button (and thus the rest of the secret INCLUDING THE TOKEN) is not there in the vanilla game and is likely a map modification.
Went there and checked myself, there is no nothing.
View attachment 72824

Another thing that proves the video shows a modified map is the fact that the alcove with the Elemental Shield and the Extra Life is actually the location of the Star Emblem in the vanilla game.
View attachment 72825
Normally, in unmodified circumstances, there should be either the Emblem itself (if you haven't collected it) or a ghost of the Emblem (this updates between level restarts). If the game is modified, that's gone.
And guess what - there's nothing there in the video.
View attachment 72826
And since this is the ONLY visit that they made to the cavern since the (SHOWN IN THE VIDEO!) start of the level (meaning they did NOT get a chance to grab the Emblem before recording), the game must have been modified.

Ergo, the secret is fake.
Post automatically merged:

basically yes :knuxsmug:
same thing for you

hey SRB2 Judges/Members/Moderators, if your reading this, then I would like to ask that Someone found a secret button,
Heres the video:
I'm Thinking that video must be fake or real. and must be a mod/Non-mod addon,
Idk but I've look the source code on my SRB2 game and guess what? Nothing!
Let me know in the comments if this video is fake and done with a mod or real and done with a non-mod,
Thats all, See you next time.

REJECT THIS IF THIS ISNT YOUR SECRET
Bro my friend made that video as an april fools joke lmao

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back