Screen Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since I downloaded 1.09.2 (Even 3, and it still goes on after redling.) my screen goes to the left. Can anyone explain this and how I can fix this?

I think I know what you're talking about.. If you move your mouse to the left or to the right edges of the screen, it should fix itself.

Please be specific. Moves to the left how? Is it off center, or does it just keep moving left? If it's off center, try to adjust your CRT monitor's picture or use your LCD monitor's automatic adjustment feature. If that won't fix it, convert to OpenGL mode. :P

You can also try different resolutions in Options/Video Options/Video Modes.

Yeah, i've mainly noticed this problem with the lower resolutions, only on LCD monitors, CRT monitors still tend to own LCD in my opinion. :P

CRTs are ugly. LCDs are sexy. And LCDs are getting faster response times and higher resolutions all the time. And I can actually have room on my desk to put my keyboard on now... and then some! I love my LCD monitor.

I don't, my 6 year old CRT owns my 1 year old LCD in anyway!

...'cept the size, but the desk's big enough :P

Quality is better than looks for monitors, this LCD one is blurry, and only supports 800x600 and 1024x768. Its teh su><><0Rz.

My 1-year old LCD monitor is probably loads better than yours. Only goes up to 1280x1024 but I don't need it any higher. And it's got a response time that was incredible for the time it came out (12ms). Now-a-days high-end LCD monitors are about four times as fast, but I don't care. This one's pretty fast, and has a nice screen size, with vibrant colors. I'm not replacing this one for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back