• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

scr_Reignofdarknessdemo-v2.wad (A W.I.P Mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chengi

I like your attitude!
Kart Krew™️
The current link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xonhk7
^ Demo Version 2

If anyone wants to know more go to the previous topic:
http://www.ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=12701

Im going to make a few New "Things" for the mod, including the following
enemies:

JETTY1.png

^ Bomba

JETTY2.png

^ Bombie

Im kinda gonna need some help though...

Hm . . .

Aqua Ocean Zone:

Act 1:

2e1xhsm.png

Four seconds . . . I BEAT THIS LEVEL IN FOUR SECONDS!!!! Sorry about that. Please make it bigger.

1/10

Act 2:

This one was also pretty short. There wasn't a lot of platforms to jump across. Another thing, through the level, there's water that kills you when you touch it. Place make a water FOF with the death pit under it. Same goes with the quicksand and magma in later levels.

3/10

Act 3:

For a boss arena, it's okay, but the texture on the walls could be bettter.

5/10

Sunset Ruins Zone:

Act 1:

The Buzzy Beatle Storm at the end wasn't very good. They're too slow to keep up with you. Also, make it longer.

3/10

Act 2:

The trap at the very beginning is flawed. I thokked over all of it. Once again, the level's too short. Make it longer.

1/10

Act 3:

You might as well had not added rings at all because one hit is surely going to kill you.

0/10

Magma Stronghold Zone:

Act 1:

This level is filled with hall of mirrors effects. You need to split the giant sector you're using to make the level into smaller sectors to fix this. There's also a hole of lava that player can stand in and not be killed. It's nice to see this level was longer but you still need a bit more in the level.

5/10

Act 2: Wow, I'm impressed. This is the first custom level I like. There could be something you need to change, like find something other than Pumas the stop Sonic when you spins under that wall, and it needs to be longer. But other than that, this one's pretty good.

7/10

Act 3:

Once again, not bad for a boss fight. made the wall textures could be better though. It doesn't really seem to fit the theme you're going for.

6/10

There's also some other problems. Some of the first levels don't have Thok Barriers. There's also too many easy extra lives. Those should be hidden as a reward for players who go out of their way to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back