Scott Pilgrim Takes the Wheel (Scott Pilgrim)

Scott Pilgrim Takes the Wheel (Scott Pilgrim) 1.1

wellheresben

many act like me, but they just aren't me!!
wellheresben submitted a new resource:

Scott Pilgrim Takes the Wheel (Scott Pilgrim) - Apparently, a 23-year-old riding a Go-Kart is frowned upon by society.

View attachment 122034
Scott Pilgrim from the graphic novel series "Scott Pilgrim" added to Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers, taking parts of each design he's had over the years and mixing it all up into this weird Pilgrim smoothie, honestly tastes like quarters...

Here's some info!

-Credits-
SolarV0
for voicing Scott
Bryan Lee...

Read more about this resource...

wellheresben submitted a new resource:

Scott Pilgrim Takes the Wheel (Scott Pilgrim) - Apparently, a 23-year-old riding a Go-Kart is frowned upon by society.

Read more about this resource...
Hey, welcome to releases!
Just as a note though, due to a Kartmaker oversight there's been an uptake in mods with odd DEAD sprites, most particularly with frames B and D. Should you not fill those out, your character will flicker. And even if you do that, frame D is set to mirror on export!
I'd recommend you alleviate this by deleting frames C and D, this will prevent your death animation from being mirrored as you only need frames A and B.
Another thing I've noticed is your SSIG sprite appears to be misplaced, this prevents your sprite from being seen in gameplay.
These two oversights aren't rule-breaking, but they're good to fix in a future update whenever possible.
I wish you luck!

No offense but why didn’t you use micheal cera’s voice?
i couldn't find any clips of him talking that fit LOL
then my friend ito told me about scotty and i decided "hey, why not! their voice is cool"
and there's that!
Post automatically merged:

Hey, welcome to releases!
Just as a note though, due to a Kartmaker oversight there's been an uptake in mods with odd DEAD sprites, most particularly with frames B and D. Should you not fill those out, your character will flicker. And even if you do that, frame D is set to mirror on export!
I'd recommend you alleviate this by deleting frames C and D, this will prevent your death animation from being mirrored as you only need frames A and B.
Another thing I've noticed is your SSIG sprite appears to be misplaced, this prevents your sprite from being seen in gameplay.
These two oversights aren't rule-breaking, but they're good to fix in a future update whenever possible.
I wish you luck!
so i just gotta delete frame C and D of the DEAD sprites? sounds good, will do that then
as for the ssig sprite, i didn't really know what to do with it, where should i leave it? the general sprites folder?
thanks!

Back