Says sprite PLAY frame Q is missing, while I have all of the Q frames.

Shin_Kinr

i went missing on here for years
So I was trying to make a mod for 2.1 here, and I tried to test, but says "Sprite PLAY frame Q is missing". If there's any helpers, I would need one. I don't know if 2.1 is just forgotten here. Screenshot:
1630950571148.png

Oh I remember when I had those errors. The solution I offer is to move all the files to a new WAD, it usually works for me. If the problem still remains after that then check if there aren't any sprites with the G frame other than those or just rename the files. I also noticed you're using the latest beta release although it's more recommendable to use the latest stable version. (v3.1.0.5)

it's more recommendable to use the latest stable version. (v3.1.0.5)
3.1.13 is the latest stable version. I dont understand why people keep using outdated versions, like glaber was also using a version before 3.1.13
am i wrong thinking 3.1.13 is the latest stable release??

3.1.13 is the latest stable version. I dont understand why people keep using outdated versions, like glaber was also using a version before 3.1.13
am i wrong thinking 3.1.13 is the latest stable release??
Oh no, wait, you're right. For some reason the site says that the latest stable release is 3.1.0.5 on the Wiki section while 3.1.13 is actually the latest stable version. Thanks for pointing that out.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back