SaveMemToFile

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJames19119

Why did they remove Grey
Everytime....it's that damn SaveMemToFile error. >_> Everytime I do ANYTHING. Whether it's selecting a character, getting into invincibility, getting OUT of invincibility, getting Speed Shoes, going to a new map, exiting to the main menu, ANYTHING I do brings on the risk of bringing the error up and on average it happens once every few hours or so. It's annoying because it crashes the game and closes it. X_x What could I be doing wrong?

Whenever I start getting those errors, I just reinstall the game, good as new.

If it's a problem with memory, it's more RAM than free disk space because I have 15 GB free on my hard disk.

BUT, thing is, my RAM has horrible performance. It's usually constantly under 60 MB free, and when I run SRB2, it gets FAR worse. Though, I still don't see a problem since people who have worse RAM than me still run the game without getting that error. There is one weird thing though, I have a program that perodically tries to free up RAM by deleting entries or moving it to the pagefile whenever my RAM gets too low, would this effect SRB2's RAM storage?

Or the virtual memory is disabled (seriously, I have 224MB of RAM, and only some KB are always free, the rest is virtual memory, or the program counts the memory patheticaly bad).

Well right now my Virtual Memroy is at about 400-something MB. (Been sooo long since I last tinkered with it...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back