[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack

[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack 2.5

yea just do that i guess kinda weird you have this problem because i got it to work
I'm using Acode to rewrite the script. I'm on Android and I guess it's just a wee buggy.
Post automatically merged:

I'm using Acode to rewrite the script. I'm on Android and I guess it's just a wee buggy.
I think I found the bug out... The reason the game engine couldn't find the model for Sonic is because I named it in the files SONIC CHARS. Really, SDSonic is now in SONIC PLAY. Maybe that's the bug?

Nope nevermind.

Now the rings are small.

Wait...
yea just do that i guess kinda weird you have this problem because i got it to work
Couldn't you just have given me a download for the files in a message? So I won't go insane? Couldn't you have done that?

Can you give me a copy of your fused files and .dat?

Last edited:

I think I found the bug out... The reason the game engine couldn't find the model for Sonic is because I named it in the files SONIC CHARS. Really, SDSonic is now in SONIC PLAY. Maybe that's the bug?

Nope nevermind.

Now the rings are small.

Wait...

Couldn't you just have given me a download for the files in a message? So I won't go insane? Couldn't you have done that?

Can you give me a copy of your fused files and .dat?

actually your supposed to use quickwrite its not a script its like a txt file

All will work... Probably till 2.3 but I'd doubt it, since all that's changing is zone layouts, new zones, new Emblem system, and...

L O O P S
kay

All will work... Probably till 2.3 but I'd doubt it, since all that's changing is zone layouts, new zones, new Emblem system, and...

L O O P S
um tails.exe is not responding, well... not fully

srb20135.gif

Last edited:
kay

um tails.exe is not responding, well... not fully

View attachment 46807
Don't worry about tails.
The tails model in the download isn't actually finished and was placed in by mistake, so he lacks walking animations and his flying one's aren't complete.
think of it as bonus of what will come later down the road.
Also the tails model is so cute, I love how massive his tails are.

Hello, how do you use the models? I'm using Mac btw
First I'd suggest adding jeckjims model pack. you just have to add the model folder and the models.dat file to the srb2 folder. Then go into settings/options in srb2, go to visual options, change the renderer to opengl, then stay in visual options and go to opengl options and turn on models. If everything went right, models should work. Come back here when that's done.

Back